In general, there are expected results during the integrated curriculum activities, but also outside this controlled environment.
The expected results throughout the project:
Of the students supported by teachers
The project’s logo
The historical presentation of the city over the last two centuries
Quizzes on historical topics (history/ICT)
Puzzles/ other educational games with UNESCO objectives (geography/ ICT/history)
Theatre play about the refugee crisis /other historical theme (native language/English)
Thematic exhibitions to celebrate the national days of the six countries.
Photography exhibitions with photos taken over the last century
Leaflet with stories from the last 60 years told by senior citizens
Fashion parade of the 1920s- 1960s with costumes made from recycled materials or with clothing items from their parents’ or grandparents’ closet.
Two virtual libraries which will contain:
Myths/legends , wedding and baptism traditions , Christmas /Easter traditions
UNESCO history, regional/national objectives regarding the cultural/ natural /immaterial heritage of mankind
- Studying the life and work of a famous painter , musician or writer from the past two centuries (music/ arts/ native language/ English)
- a virtual album with the works of the studied painters (ICT)
- a CD with the works of the studied musicians (music and ICT)
- a leaflet with the works of the studied writers/authors
- documentation visits (universities, libraries, Europe Direct centre, Cultural Centers etc.)
- Thematic visits (UNESCO objectives, historical and cultural objectives)
- History lessons held in history museums
- Padlets (click here to see details) containing the products made by the students during the curriculum integrated activities
- A collection of information about the most discoveries/ inventions from the six partners schools from the last two centuries.
- Conference – “The history of the European Union. Human Rights” (LLT- Latvia)
- Conference – “The impact of the refugee crisis on today’s society. Equality and inclusion strategies” (LLT- Portugal)
- Conference- “The impact on society of joining/ exiting the European Unio” (LLT- Greece)
Of the teachers
- “Methodological Guide for a non-formal and integrated approach of History” – containing the 60 curriculum integrated lessons and the 48 non-formal activities.
- A minimum of 10 curriculum integrated lessons – to different subjects (for each country)
- A minimum of 8 non-formal activities including active participative methods to develop creativity and critical thinking
- Workshops to specialize in modern teaching-learning methods (locally and international good practices exchange in LLT)
- One E-twinning subproject (“Human Rights= Migrants Rights”)
- The site of the project
- The project’s diary